mercoledì 21 marzo 2012

L I K E

What do you like?

I like red and black for drawing
I like pistachio and nuts ice cream
I like pop corns, when i watch movies and in every others moments
I like cucumber with Spritz
I like draw, draws and drawing
I like music, rock'n'roll , old 30's - 40's - 50's - 60's - 70's , techno , acid house , any type of music
I like drink beer
I like movies and series
I like Books, illustrated books , comics , novels , trips and i really like watch images
I like pizza especially with mushrooms; i put mushrooms everywhere
I like Love and make love
I like old pics , old postcards and watch pics about the others
I like technology, mac book, phones, everything i can touch with lights
I like hot, summer and sun
I like travel in new places and where i have been

This is a little pieces of ME!

and what do you like?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento